Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 9 The Alluring Illusion of Mental Energy





"I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how Money drives the very Energy of and within my Mind, and thus fuels and defines the nature of my thoughts, internal conversations and reactions of emotions and feelings."[1]

Looking at this dimensional schematic, I am struck at the obviousness of the truth of this sentence of self-forgiveness. The ubiquitous interplay and influence of money upon the energetic development and operation of our minds is nearly impossible to see for one's self unless it is pointed out by another. The energetic patterning and contouring within our multiple personalities - and we have many called up for any situation that presents itself - due to the desire for acquiring money has usurped, or maybe become, our reason to exist. It certainly channels one's thoughts down specific pathways to the point of extinguishing the wonder of Life and replacing it wholesale with a cheap and tawdry imitation based on a conceptual extension of ourselves as money. In the old days, God was the focus of spiritual contemplation. But for a long time now, money has taken God's throne. And it may turn out that the two are most likely the same thing.

"Think and Grow Rich," written by Napoleon Hill and popularized by the movie The Secret and other New Age charlatans was the ultimate statement of intent of the spiritual justification of acquiring wealth by focusing one's mental energetic of the specific goal of acquiring wealth through consistent, conscious focusing on greenbacks. The Americans were always going to be the first at this game as such a stance elevates American Individualism and Exceptionalism to patriotic and spiritual heights. I even bought into the positive-thinking crap to some extent, and when that predictably failed, I continued making my thoughts all about having money, getting money or wanting to get my hands on it in any way possible. "

There isn't anything left wrong with me that money couldn't cure," is a line from a song by the Waitresses that I wholeheartedly agreed with. If only I had enough money to do everything I want... I can't tell you the amount of days I wasted day-dreaming about that one.

So I'm here to say that thanks to the above realization, I am very grateful to have the opportunity to begin dismantling the monument of my energetic mental structures I've created in response to  my obsessive desire over money and the lack of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form obsessive thoughts towards money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form obsessive thoughts towards the lack of money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form obsessive thoughts within my constant daydreaming about money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form obsessive thoughts forming various plans in acquiring money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself toform obsessive thoughts towards money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form beliefs about my state of well-being as it is connected to money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form judgments over my effectiveness as a human being with the amount of money one has in their bank account.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to covet the objects of what others have.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the energetics of money determine which patterns my mind obsesses over, which is money and the things money can buy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience time as being divided in-between paychecks.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself toactually believe that there is nothing left wrong with me that money couldn't cure is "true."
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a strange, improper and codependent relationship to money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become moved by the highs and lows of money coming and flowing out of my life.

I commit myself to change my codependent relationship with money to where I am not influenced by its flow.
I commit myself to change the patterns of thought that have been the expression of self- sabotage where money is concerned.
I commit myself to stop participating in the covetousness  of other people's things.
I commit myself to stop the backchat of daydreaming about acquiring things.
I commit myself to stop measuring my life in the interim between paychecks
I commit myself to adhering to a budget and become more effective with money
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Day 1, Who I Am as Money - Heaven's Journey to Life Blog



Day One Heaven's Journey to Life Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment