Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 1

Preamble:
This blog is a consists of a 7-year experiment, a journey into Life through recounting 2556 days of identifying and deconstructing harmful psychological patterns through the process of self-forgiveness and self-correction. Why is such a protocol necessary, and what is this "Journey into Life" that I am talking about? Well, you will be able to discern this through walking this journey with me and others who have decided to reprogram ourselves within applying self forgiveness and aligning with self-correction.

I realize that what I've shared so far is loaded with inscrutable jargon but stick with me, it will make more sense as we go on. I will be doing is essentially marking a specific personality pattern that I have been experiencing that day. Then I will state the self forgiveness, then state the self correctives. This isn't a blog about blaming others. Self-honesty then emerges as a living principle and the scales begin to fall.

The moniker, the nom de plume that I have chosen is "The Seeker." But the seeker of what? Of knowledge, of course. I sought after the knowledge all people do who are concerned with this reality and what the source of my being is made up of and why it even exists in the first place. I reckon that most people don't even care about such epistemological daydreaming or philosophical questions about the nature of reality, but I did. I sought answers through knowledge, ancient and modern, believing beyond reason that someday I would find all the answers I was looking for by applying my intellect and being willing to look into everything. But as the Joker once said to Batman, how do you fool the greatest detective? Place the clue right under his nose!" I have no problem telling you that I may have wasted decades looking for clues when the answer was planted firmly under my nose. Hah.

Being involved with Desteni has helped me tremendously in sorting out what is important and what is mere tomfoolery. While the hater element arrayed against the Desteni Group is small, uninformed and very, very fearful of the Destonian message of Equal Money System, it is gratifying to see more people than ever has been responding to the Desteni message then ever before. I feel and expect that this blog will be of great assistance to myself and to any that are drawn to walk this process with me.
Cheers,
"The Seeker"


Day 1


I am hating my current job and I am looking for a new one. I was sent home for being 3 minutes late. I have a perfect attendance record where I've never called in sick or missed a day. The management team wanted to "send a message" to the other workers. Yes, it appears my MGMT wants to intimidate the workers in order to squeeze the most money out of this store. This pissed me off. The next day I showed up 10 minutes early with no fanfare... and what do you know, a coworker waltzed in late and the management said nothing.

So now I look at the pattern of being "victimized at work," which has occurred at times (but not frequent enough to always find myself in middle of it.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have been "victimized" by my job.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience anger for having been sent home from work because I was 3 minutes late.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blaming the others for "picking on me for no good reason" through "overreacting" in sending me home for being 3 minutes late.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become more angrier the more I thought about what happened to me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine "getting back at them."
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for arguing the point for 20 minutes.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel unfairly dealt with" by management.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have backchat in my mind obsessing over how I was mistreated and wondering what they were saying behind my back.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fume over how much I'm being paid and how much better off I would be with a "better job."
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel "offended" that these two would play this game with me.

Within writing out these self-forgivenesses, I realize that I am existing as a specific pattern of inferiority within the workplace through taking statements and actions by others personally. So I commit myself  to no longer take what is said about me personally nor will I react or accept someones judgment of me as if what they are thinking about me is true. I further commit to no longer wallow in self-judgment and judgment projected upon me by others. I further commit to releasing this pattern of workplace inferiority completely, as it doesn't serve me in any way. I commit myself to not let the opinions of others about me to cause me to doubt myself or my sense of self-worth. I walk and stand within myself and continue t believe in myself, here, and my talents and abilities.




When Life is Given to All equally, Love is Born. When Love is Given to All Equally without the Practicality required that Makes Life possible equally for all regardless of Limitation, this Love is Evil as it Pretends that Limitation is an Illusion. If you Cannot Give Life Equally while in Limitation in a Practical Way, you can also not Receive Eternal Life. To Give to All Equally while in limitation is An Act of God, And that is the god that is Love. You are what you Allow while in limitation and This Echo in Eternity. you will never be More that what you Allowed while on Earth in every way. -Bernard Poolman

No comments:

Post a Comment